Friday 9 November 2012

Long time no see

Arsenal News

 Well it has been a long time since I have written anything Arsenal related on here for a while which i'm sorry for but now I am back and will hopefully sustain a weekly entry. But anyways back to Arsenal...

I would like to start on the subject of Giroud who is without a doubt a good player, which i am sure everybody knows. His movement off the ball is something that has caught my eye over recents weeks, and with Cazorla playing in behind him this movement will be complimented with cutting edge passing. I feel that Giroud has all but settled into Arsenal life and from here on out we will be seeing his name on the score sheet very regularly. His performance off the bench in the game at Reading was inspirational as he changed the game completely helping us to get that victory. It was good to see him score against Schalke also, another header from the big man. The excuse for time to settle in should no longer be applicable to Giroud and it is time for him to shine. But I do also feel that he isn't capable of being "Goal Machine" that we need and I feel that we should get one in January. Personally I would love to have Javier Hernandez at the club but of course that is unlikely as you know, he plays in Manchester.... A player I would like to see is Lacina Traore, his performance yesterday was very pleasing to watch although he should have scored a lot more, his goal being the highlight of the game for me.

No news from me on Diaby, the last i heard about him was from Mr Wenger saying that he is out for the game against Fulham, with no news on his return, but I expect him to be back this month. But i am hearing that he is supposedly out till december, although there is no official news of this. I'm sure you all would agree that we do need him in our squad as we do seem to be lacking without Rosicky and now Wilshere to suspension.

I would also like to praise Vito Mannone for his performances in goal as cover, he has conceded a few goals but has performed well but we do need Szczesny back in the side! in defence i believe we are doing oka, but more work is needed especially with Vermaelen and his concentration in games, the international break seems to have taken its toll on us as it always does but I feel now that we should be getting back into the swing of things and will be getting quite a few points from the next few games that we have.

For more follow me and mention me for a follow back @DazzaB94

No comments:

Post a Comment